- Lead in building, deployment, and sustainance of mission critical enterprise data fabric (data lake) to support contextual decision making
- Design, code, configurations, and document components that manage data ingestion, real time streaming, batch processing across heterogeneous data repositories – legacy, hadoop, nosql, relational, internal and external ..…
- Devise context driven data roadmap following an architectural roadmao to support predicitve analytics
- Recommend, evaluate new tools, platform for adoption to achieve advanced analytics through machine learning
- Achieve goals of functionality, performance, availability, scalability, and reliability
- Support entire development life-cycle to secure timely delivery
- Hands on expertise in Agile, SCRUM and other development systems life-cycles
- Expertise in enterpise data modeling to support data lakes
- Masters degree with sufficient subject matter expertise in healthcare, financial services or retail
- Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and statistical analysis
- Solid understanding of pattern recognition / predictive analysis/ data mining / expert system concepts.
- Hands on experience in Python, SQL and other programming languages
- Good inter-personal, presentation and communication skills (special skills encouraged).
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities while working in complex, highly matrixed teams
- Quick learner, proactive leader with innovative zeal to explore the unknown
Good to have:
- Experience in using data modeling tools
- Years of Java or Python experience with data structure , and architecture design
- Understanding of new technologies, and legacy environment
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing Spark, Hadoop, Map Reduce, YARN, Hive, Kafka, Avro, SQL and NoSQL data warehouses or
- Experience standing up and deploying solutions on top of the AWS technologies: EMR, EC2, S3, Redshift, Dynamo, Kinesis.
- Leader of big data architectures and component designs, assess feasibility tradeoffs, creating POCs using new technologies based on business needs
- Exposure to SQL and MPP databases (e.g. Vertica, Netezza, Greenplum, Aster Data).
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a top CS program required. Masters preferred.
- A TEAM PLAYER, DILIGENT, AND PROACTIVE CONTRIBUTOR
Cueris is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer