Become a member of a great data science team, you design and devise analysis, structure models and build algorithms to understand data patterns and relationships. We are looking for hands on quantitative expert with passion for data no matter what size. We create context driven analytics to establish continuously learning enterprise.
- Experience and track record in contributing in core development activities in a data analytics project
- Become a member of data analytics project team, understand context to perform data analysis. Design data algorithms thought application of machine learning, predictive analytics and visualizations
- Build and validate mathematical models, deploy machine learning techniques to generate actionable diligence in real time.
- In depth understanding of system life-cycle, waterfall and agile methodologies, experience and understanding of issues, risk and project plan management and reporting
- Proactively work with other stakeholder teams to acquire right data, communicate requirements for data preparation and analysis
- Lead analytic prototyping in concert with customers to elaborate requirements and define outcomes
- Become context Guru to drive data rich context driven analytics – take a holistic view of the problem
- S. or higher in Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Masters degree with sufficient subject matter expertise in data & information would be a plus.
- 5+ years software development experience in one or more of C, C++, C#, Java, Python
- Strong background in probability, statistical or mathematical modeling with analytical and quantitative problem solving ability. Experience with time-series analysis is a plus.
- Solid understanding of pattern recognition / predictive analysis/ data mining / expert system concepts.
- Extra credit if you have experience with tools such as MATLAB, SPSS, R Programming languages
- Good inter-personal, presentation and communication skills (special skills encouraged).
- Ability to prioritize and track multiple projects in parallel and experience running development teams using progressive methodologies
- If given lots of room to innovate and invent, candidate can work with new technologies to advance new ideas and implementations
Good to have:
- Experience with Apache Hadoop with HDFS, Hive, Pig, Horton Works, NOSQL DB, and other open source components and tools
- Knowledge of healthcare, financial services and/or retail
- Knowledge of software systems, design principles, architecture guidelines, and general functioning of middleware & messaging systems along with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) are advantageous
- Knowledge of Agile & SCRUM Software Methodology and Full software development lifecycle (SDLC) experience
- A TEAM PLAYER, DILIGENT, AND PROACTIVE CONTRIBUTOR
Cueris is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer.