- Design, build and deploy highly available, high performance and scalable cloud enabled architectures
- Be the technical leader in mentoring of engineers and systems administrators.
- Devise, consult and advise on setting up enteprise scale infrastructure – network, security and storage
- Architect, configure, deploy and optimize solution architecture across different functional domains
- Test, document and verify installed systems both internally and at customer sites
- Utilizes OS and network management tools to diagnose and troubleshoot application infrastructures
- 7+ years experience of architecting cloud platforms from grounds up
- 7+ years experience in the technical of SAAS/IAAS/PAAS solutions using multi cloud platforms
- Experience and extensive knowledge of security, DEVOPS and solution engineering
- Significant experience troubleshooting cloud platforms to identify, diagnose, and resolve connection, reliability, or performance issues.
- Significant understanding of the policies and procedures used in IT and how they affect Enterprise applications in Network Operating Centers and Hosted Environments
- Significant experience with disaster recovery planning, including design and implementation of fault tolerant environments.
- Ability to architect and advise on customer solutions
- Working knowledge of “Big Data” and “NoSQL” systems
Good to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Creative problem solver
- Highly motivated
- The ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Works well with little to no supervision
- Works well in a quick decision, fast paced environment with little management hierarchy
Think you’re the right fit for Cueris? Send in your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you as soon as possible.