Become a member of a IOT integration engineering team, you collaborate with data scientists, technology architects and business SMEs to understand the problem context. As a technology leader with a business oriented outlook to the problem solving you will design and deploy data landscapes by creating innovative solution to create right but rich data.
- Design, build and deploy highly available, high performance and scalable architectures
- Be the technical leader in mentoring of engineers and systems administrators.
- Setup, deploy production quality, resilient infrastructures
- Architect, configure, deploy and optimize internet application infrastructures across different software configurations.
- Test, document and verify installed systems both internally and at customer sites
- Utilizes OS and network management tools to diagnose and troubleshoot application infrastructures
- Architect, install, optimize, train, and troubleshoot on a customer’s site
- 7+ years experience and extensive knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- 7+ years experience in the technical installation, implementation and configuration of web based applications utilizing Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, LDAP, Active Directory, and Oracle Database.
- 2+ years experience and extensive knowledge of network infrastructures (firewalls, web servers, and load balancers
- Significant experience troubleshooting web applications to identify, diagnose, and resolve connection, reliability, or performance issues.
- Significant understanding of the policies and procedures used in IT and how they affect Enterprise applications in Network Operating Centers and Hosted Environments
- Significant experience with disaster recovery planning, including design and implementation of fault tolerant environments.
- Ability to architect and advise on customer solutions
- Working knowledge of “Big Data” and “NoSQL” systems
Good to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Creative problem solver
- Highly motivated
- The ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Works well with little to no supervision
- Works well in a quick decision, fast paced environment with little management hierarchy